If you go to Whole Foods, you've probably seen her products. Meet Jane Carter.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009




JANE CARTER, CREATOR OF THE JANE CARTER SOLUTION HAIR CARE SYSTEM:

After 20 years of experience in working with every different hair texture imaginable and frustrated by not being able to find natural based products that worked effectively for everyone, I decided to start The Jane Carter Solution.

Our products are specifically designed for dry hair. Including curly, wavy, straight, relaxed, natural hair, color treated and locked hair. We use ingredients derived from nature, natural butters, and certified organic essential oils that make your hair vibrant and alive again. Like the thousands of satisfied customers that use our products on a regular basis, I am sure that you will get great results from every use.


Natural Hair Care with a Conscience.

Our Philosophy

Above all, we believe that "hair is hair," and that segmenting hair care by ethnicity does not encourage diversity, love and multicultural coexistence. We also believe that what you put on and in your body should promote wellness, and also be kind to the earth. Finally, as a company, Jane Carter Solution supports grassroots initiatives that contribute to the protection, growth and development of our global communities in need.

Use them in good health. ~ Jane Carter




3 comments:

Lisa Wilmore November 18, 2009 at 5:31 AM  

I can't wait for the interview this morning.

LisaWilmoreImageQueen November 24, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

Thanks Pam!!!

I'm using her products as we speak. Tell me what you think the next time you see me and my hair. I notice the softness (I've been following Jane's advice).

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP