What if you want something OTHER than Body Magic.

Saturday, September 5, 2009


Did you know that Ardyss International is a company that makes body reshaping products , but also has two other lines of products:

Nutritional Products and
Skin Care

These products work wonders. Did you know:

Ardyss International has products to help with problems with:
Allergies
Asthma
Bed wetting
Urinary Tract Infections
Cholesterol
High Blood Pressure
Gastric/Colon Problems
Diabetes
Arthritis
Low energy

Still want to get a Body Magic garment? Great News! Some insurance companies will pay for your Body Magic. This is NOT a girdle, it's a medically designed reshaping garment. I don't know if any insurance company who would pay for girdles. Our product is different.

When you think of skin care, you've probably heard of Estee Lauder and M.A.C. - well Ardyss is also intertwined with those top of the line companies.

I could go on and on about Ardyss' "OTHER" items. Want to know more, follow my blog for more.


Warmly,

Lisa Wilmore
313 980 4766
Official Ardyss Distributor
www.HourGlassFigureFast.com

1 comments:

LisaWilmoreImageQueen September 6, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

My favorite "other" product: Ardyss Plus. I love the liquid multi vitamin. I hated to "chug" those huge pills before, so I avoided it. Now I feel good knowing that I'm taking my health and wellness efforts to heart literally. One capful and I'm done. I've gotten my vitamins in for the day.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP