Need Vitamin D? Try Coral Calcium by Ardyss International

Saturday, September 19, 2009


Did you check out my last blog post where Dr. Oz talks about Vitamin D deficiency? I just happened to get my Vitamin D levels checked...and they were low. I was immediately told to take Vitamin D supplements (to help Arthritis) along with Magnesium (I read that Magnesium can help prevent nerve damage).

Personally, I don't like taking those large, horse pills as I call them. I'm so glad that I have a "liquid" alternative... Coral Calcium (liquid Calcium) by Ardyss International. Since I'm in the Midwest where Vitamin D levels are particularly low, I'm glad that I have something that I can take, that's palatable, and will help me ward off osteo-arthritis as I age.

If you want a delicious alternative that will give you the Vitamin D boost that your body needs, give me a call to order or log on to my online store at http://www.ardysslife.com/lisawilmore.

1 comments:

Pam Perry, PR Coach September 24, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

This is great. I am going to share this with other. Put on Ardyss USA ning too! Tell them this came from your blog and them to comment here too! Good job!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP