TOP 5 QUESTIONS MOST ASKED OF ME - Body Magic

Sunday, August 16, 2009

#5
Q: ISN’T THE BODY MAGIC JUST A GIRDLE?

A: No. It’s a RESHAPING GARMENT that molds to your body-giving you an hourglass figure. It also slims, trims and reshapes your body allowing you to drop 2-3 dress sizes in 10 minutes.


#4
Q: I saw something on TV similar to this but they didn’t cost the same, why?

A: There are many “girdles” on the market which TEMPORARILY hold you together….most of the time. With the Body Magic by Ardyss International, this RESHAPING GARMENT is custom fit, it molds to your individual shape while breaking down fat cells in your body-allowing you to:
§ Slim your figure
§ Improve your breathing and posture
§ Lose weight

#3
Q: I hate selling stuff to people; do I have to do a lot of that?

A: Yes and No. There isn’t a woman alive that doesn’t want to look better and feel better. The fact that I wear the garment daily and consume the nutritional products, people notice the difference. I’ve heard it all-those who see me notice the improvements to my:
§ Hair and Nails
§ Posture
§ Body
§ Energy Level
§ Financial Status

So, when you have all those good things going on, most people ask me about the products. I am not a salesperson but I enjoy talking about all the products I consume and enjoy because they work.

In case you’re wondering, my five favorite things are:
· Body Magic
· Corset
· Le’Vive Antioxidant Juice
· Liquid Multivitamins (uniquely includes Vitamin K)
· Residual Income $$$


#2
Q: I don’t know how to market, what should I do?

A: No worries, there are so many creative ways to advertise, promote and publicize easily and inexpensively. Your team will help you with this. This business is most successful with teamwork.

With the internet, I am able to market everywhere and to everyone. We have products for men and women: Reshaping garments, nutritional products and skin care.

Anyone can reach out to me to join my team or purchase products across the US and beyond if they choose.

Check out my site:

www.HourGlassFigureFast.com

http://hourglassfigurefast.blogspot.com


#1
Q: You just became an Ardyss Distributor a little over a month ago, how long did it take you to make a profit?

A: I’ve already gotten my ROI and have been making profits ever since. As long as you stay plugged-in to the company, work with a great team (like I do), and lament to the fact that YOU control your destiny-you’ll do well.

It never gets old hearing people from all walks of life talk about their previous struggles and how this NEW company (Ardyss International) and the Body Magic changed their financial status for the better.
Men, women, young, seasoned, blue collar, white collar, no collar…you can succeed in this business.

Ask yourself, what would you do with an extra:
$100+/month
$1500+/month
$5000+/month
$10,000+/month
$50,000+/month
$100,000+/month

And then ask yourself, can you get that by doing what you’re doing now? If so, great! If not, be open to hearing more information from the Ardyss team.



Lisa Wilmore
Official Ardyss Distributor
313 980 4766

1 comments:

ShortieDivaLisa September 9, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

Pers, this is great! I'm going to borrow it okay? Lisa

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP