Check out the Body Magic Garment and more

Friday, June 26, 2009

Hello All,


I’m so excited to share with you that I am a representative of the awesome Body Magic garment! It is fabulous! I also love so many of the other products like the Angel Bra and the Panty Reshaper. There are also nutritional and skin care products as well.

If you desire a “foundational” garment that will give you a smooth line, flatten your stomach, support your back and provides all day comfort - then the Body Magic garment is the answer! I have one and I wear it almost every day! It's imperative for me personally and professionally as a PR person in the media field. I know some of you can relate-being in the public eye in photos and on camera.

Please visit the website at http://www.ardysslife.com/lisawilmore or http://www.hourglassfigurefast.com/ to learn how you can purchase a Body Magic garment.

Also, if you would like to become a distributor like me, just give me a call at 313.980.4766. This is a great way to earn up to $2000 your first month. Don’t be the last one to take advantage of this great opportunity.

Peace and Blessings!
Lisa Wilmore
Official Ardyss Distributor
313.980.4766

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP